(Image: Marcel Proust’s room, Musée Carnavalet)
- My first piece for The NewYorker.com is being published on Arbor Day 2017!
- Bloomsbury published my first book, HOOD, in the Object Lessons series.
- I was thrilled to collaborate with Shani Gilchrist on a Longreads original, “‘See what y’all can work out’: The State of Empathy in Charleston,” on white supremacy and the state of the nation.
- My essay “The Uses of Orphans” (The New Inquiry) was a Notable in Best American Essays 2016.
- Stay tuned for news about the next two books! Thanks for visiting!